Welcome to Caseglossy.com, These “Terms of Conditions and User Registration Agreement” are a legal contract between Favocase and you, the user of favocase.com services. Please let us know if you have any questions about this document.
- Entire Agreement. The entire agreement between Caseglossy.com and you is made up of these Terms of Service and Registration Agreement. This Agreement may be updated and modified by Caseglossy from time to time. Those modifications are incorporated as the Agreement. You will be notified of significant modifications when you visit favocase.com, or log in, or access your account. If you do not accept the modifications to the Agreement, your sole remedy is not to use the Favocase.com web site (the “Site”).
- Age. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to enter into a contract with Favocase.com If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian sign this Agreement. In no case are persons under the age of thirteen (13) years permitted to use the Site.
- “Signing” of Agreement. You “sign” and accept this Agreement by (a) clicking “I agree” at the bottom of this Agreement, or (b) uploading content to the Site, or (c) using the method expressly provided by Caseglossy’s.
Creation of Your Account.
- To share your images, text, and other content (“Content”) and to access some features and services offered by Caseglossy at the Site (“Services”),you will have to create an account. You promise that (i) the information you provide to Caseglossy is accurate and complete, (ii) you will be the only person uploading Content and engaging in transactions through that account, (iii) you will keep your password secure. If you wish to delete your account, please contact Caseglossy email@example.com.
- Certain information is required by Favocase in order for you to establish an account. Other information is optional, and you are not required to provide it. Caseglossy may use the information provided.
Content. You are solely responsible for the Content and the decision to upload it to the Site. With respect to the Content, you represent and warrant:
- You own all rights, including copyright, in the Content, or you otherwise have sufficient legal rights to use the Content as enabled by the Site.
- It does not contain personally identifiable information about a child under the age of thirteen (13) years that can be viewed by visitors at the Site.
- It does not disseminate another person's personal information without his or her permission and does not disclose confidential information of a third party.
- It does not promote unlawful activities.
- Caseglossy Intellectual Property. Caseglossy retains ownership of all intellectual property rights relating to Caseglossy , the Site, and the Services, including software, text, images, graphics, logos, user interface, videos, and sound recordings. You are authorized to use Caseglossy materials only as part of your creation of collages and other activities expressly authorized at the Site.
- Integrity of the Site. You agree not to take any action to harm the Caseglossy, interfere with its operation, access or its underlying technology, copy its underlying technology, or copy third party Content. You agree not to use any automated system (crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, extractors, etc.) at the Site; circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features or digital rights management functions at the Site; or hack, reverse engineer, or disable any technology at the Site. You agree not to use the Site or information gathered at the Site for advertising or commercial purposes, or to send unsolicited communications
- Third Parties. The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Caseglossy . Caseglossy does not control the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. Please review the terms of service, including privacy policies, of such third-parties.
- Prices. As the Services of Caseglossy change and expand, Caseglossy will post descriptions of such Services and the terms of those Services, including fees. You will have the opportunity to review and separately accept the terms of such Services. The listed price for products offered for sale at this Site (“Products”) is the retail price. The price for an order placed by you (“Order”) will include additional costs, such as taxes, shipping, and handling. The full price of the Order will be displayed to you before you legally accept the Order.
- Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Product Acceptance; Remedy for Delivery of Nonconforming Product. You shall inspect all Products upon receipt, and report any Product defects to Caseglossy in writing within ten (10) days after receipt. Products are deemed Accepted thirty (30) days after receipt unless, within those thirty (30) days, you notify Caseglossy in writing that the Products do not conform to their description at the Site and provides Caseglossy with documentation of such nonconformance. Caseglossy shall remedy any nonconformance as set forth below in “Limited Remedies.” Those remedies are your sole and exclusive remedies in the event of the delivery of nonconforming Products.
- Exclusions from Warranty. This limited warranty is void if the Products are subject to damage, abuse, or misuse; or modified by a person other than Caseglossy; or not used in accordance with written instructions provided by C.C.
- Exclusive Remedy. Caseglossy will use its best efforts to correct any Product defect within thirty (30) business days after receipt of written notice of such defect and your provision of any documentation or description of the defect. You shall return the Product to Caseglossy and pay the shipping and other costs related to the delivery of the Product to Caseglossy. Caseglossy shall repair or replace the defective Product and ship it to you, at no additional cost to you. If Caseglossy is not able to resolve the defect, it shall issue a full refund of the paid purchase price.
- Disclaimer. The foregoing product warranty and remedies are exclusive and are in lieu of all other warranties and representations, express or implied, arising by law or custom, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, which implied warranties are expressly disclaimed by Caseglossy and waived by customer.
- Product Contact. For any questions regarding the terms of your Product purchase, you may contact Caseglossy by as set forth on the Site (email, telephone, or first class mail).
- Dispute Resolution. You and Favocase shall attempt to resolve any disputes through good faith business negotiations.
- Last Modified: July 10, 2018